We are a full-service Interlocking
Paver contractor, we also provide services of concrete, all types of stone and brick work, full service landscaping.
Quality service to residential, and commercial clients in the Sacramento and Bay Areas. From remodeling to new construction,
a Pool Deck or Patio to a Drive Way. We are dedicated to working with you to implement a solution that meets your needs.
Bay Area and Sacramento
The concept of interlocking pavers dates back over 2000 years ago to the Roman
Empire. The Romans developed a simple system for building roads, some of the roads are still in use today.
The roads were constructed with a well compacted base of lime and gravel, covered with a tight fitting cut stone, which
produced an excellent and economical roadway that remained virtually maintenance free in all types of weather.
The modern version, interlocking concrete pavers, is
manufactured in a variety of patterns to add vitality to any environment.
- Interlocking pavers create style, colour and eye-catching patterns while providing a durable
and long-lasting surface.
- Make a superior integrated system for residential
and commercial vehicular requirements.
- When properly installed require
practically no maintenance.
- Do not require expansion joints.
- May be used immediately upon completion of installation.
- May be disassembled to repair sub-grade or underground services then reinstalled with no unsightly
- Skid and slip resistant surface.
- Cooler surface.
- Easy to work to grade transitions.
- Long design life.
- Low life cycle
- Interlocking concrete pavers do not crack like asphalt or poured-in-place
concrete or stamped concrete. Flex without cracking.
- Easy to repair
and/or replace. Asphalt, concrete, and stamped concrete can't make this claim.
- Resist deterioration from freeze-unfreeze cycles and de-icing salts better than asphalt and better than ordinary
- Concrete pavers come in many shapes and
colors. Virtually unlimited combination of solid and blended colors, shapes and laying patterns.
- Paving stones should last over 30 years, which is much longer than alternative pavements, under normal
We provide FREE ESTIMATES...give
us a call or fill out the form on the Request an Estimate page.